60-minutes before the ceremony begins, I will arrive to set up.
- The first 30 minutes are spent setting up and scouting the venue for the best angles.
- 30-minutes before the ceremony begins, I will be completely ready.
- Both your officiant and the groom will be mic’d to ensure great audio
- I will be professionally dressed in black slacks and a button down shirt.
Bring on the tears!
- The officiant and the groom will be mic’d to ensure great audio for the ceremony.
- Your video will begin with shots of the venue and candid shots of guests as they arrive.
- The ceremony will be fully edited, panning between all cameras, with the music from your wedding.
- 3-4 cameras will be used for your ceremony.
→ Two on tripods, one to the left and one to right of the alter area.
→ Depending upon the venue, possibly one additional camera hidden in the front to get a front view.
→ And one camera to be to be set up in the back, positioned down the middle isle.
→ This camera will also be used for the processional.
→ I will be situated at the front to capture everyone as they come down the isle with this camera.
- During the ceremony, I will discreetly move between the cameras to monitor them for optimal angles.
All the important moments will be captured…as well as those moments that no one expected!
The reception section of the DVD is typically broken up into the following chapters*:
- 1. Speeches: Using two cameras, panning between each camera to capture different angles.
- 2. Traditions: A montage-like video of all the days traditions such as cake cutting, first dance, bouquet toss etc.
- 3. Other special events: Did you sing to your new spouse? Or did your family do a special, unplanned event?
Those type of events will be fully captured and edited as well.
- 4. Montage/Highlight Video. This is a montage-like video of your entire day starting from the time I arrive. Think of this as the “music video” of your wedding. This section is between 5-10 minutes. It is set to music from your wedding. It’s fun, sentimental and a great overview of your entire day.
* Video chapters delivered are dependent on the package purchased.
The final product:
Once your content is edited, it will be uploaded to a private web page for you to review the content.
- You will have 30 days to request edits.
- I am happy to make any changes you would like.